1. INTRODUCTION AND COMPANY DETAILS
Owner/Data Controller DINOSOL SUPERMERCADOS S.L. ("DINOSOL")
Tax number (NIF):B-61742565.
Address of Registered Office: Carretera del Rincón s/n Edificio anexo al CC Las Arenas, 4ª Planta CP 35010, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Las Palmas.
Contact phone number: 900 230 230.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Companies Register' registration data: Register of Las Palmas, Volume 2048, Folio 220, Section 8, Page GC-46714.
2. PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF APPLICATION
This Legal Notice regulates access, browsing and use of the products offered by DINOSOL through the Website "HiperDino Express" (the "Website"), and this Legal Notice notifies You of Your rights and obligations in relation to the contents displayed on the Website, logos and trademarks used, as well as any responsibilities that arise from their use.
DINOSOL reserves the right to change the presentation, configuration and content of the application and the Services, as well as the terms and conditions required for accessing and/or using it. Accessing and using the Products and Services after any modifications come into effect or changes to the terms and conditions imply that You accept them.
However, access to certain products and the use of certain services may be subject to Particular Terms and Conditions, which, where applicable, will replace, complete and/or modify this Legal Notice, or the General Terms and Conditions and, where applicable, any contradictory terms in the Particular Terms and Conditions will prevail over the General Terms and Conditions and the Legal Notice.
Accessing the Website or using it in any form qualifies You as a User ("User", "Users" or "You") and implies Your unreserved acceptance of this Legal Notice, which will have the same validity and effectiveness as any contract entered into in writing and signed. Notwithstanding the foregoing, DINOSOL reserves the right to modify at any time the presentation, configuration and content of the Website, as well as this Legal Notice, and we therefore recommend that You review them regularly.
3. ACCESSING THE WEBSITE
Accessing and using the Website implies Your acceptance and compliance with the full content of this legal notice, as well as any instructions or recommendations provided in each specific case by DINOSOL directly through the Website.
Users must be over eighteen (18) years of age and have sufficient capacity to assume the obligations arising from their actions via the Website, and must have previously read and understood this Legal Notice. Access to the Website is therefore strictly forbidden to minors under the age of eighteen (18).
Accessing and using the services offered by the Website by minors under 18 years of age is prohibited, unless they have the prior and express authorisation of their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who shall be held responsible for any acts carried out by the minors in their care, in accordance with current regulations. It shall, in any event, be assumed that where a minor accesses the application, they do so with the prior and express authorisation of their parents, guardians or legal representatives.
As a User, You agree to:
- Accept and comply with the provisions of this Legal Notice, and any document that forms an integral part of it.
- Not to store or communicate through the Website, content that is contrary to current legislation, morality, public order, or which is defamatory, aggressive, obscene, sexually explicit, offensive, violent or that incites violence, racist or xenophobic, or in general is illegal or harmful to rights and/or physical integrity and/or morals of persons.
- Provide true, accurate, truthful and up-to-date personal details.
- Not remove or attempt to remove any security measures adopted and implemented on the Website.
- Not manipulate the hardware and software needed to use the Website.
- Comply with current legislation.
4. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All the information contained in the Website, including graphic design and codes, are protected by copyright or other applicable intellectual or industrial property rights.
DINOSOL owns or has obtained the corresponding licence over the exploitation rights of the Website's intellectual and industrial property, as well as intellectual and industrial property rights over the information and materials it contains, the structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of its contents, services and products available through it, as well as computer programs used in connection therewith.
If You access, browse, use, store and/or download content and/or use Website Services, this shall under no circumstances be construed as a waiver, transfer, licence or total or partial transfer of the rights stated above by DINOSOL or, where applicable, the holder of the corresponding rights. You have only a strictly private right of use, solely for the purpose of enjoying the features of the Service.
This means that You are not permitted to remove, evade or manipulate the copyright notice ("copyright") and any other data identifying the rights of DINOSOL or their respective owners incorporated into the Website content and/or Services, as well as any technical protection devices or information and/or identification mechanisms contained therein.
In particular, it is strictly forbidden to use the contents of the Website to include all or part of them in other websites or applications outside the Website, without DINOSOL's prior written permission.
References to names and brand names or registered trademarks, logos or other distinctive signs, whether owned by DINOSOL or third parties, imply that they cannot be used without the consent of DINOSOL or their rightful owners. At no time, unless expressly stated, does accessing or using the Website and/or its Contents and/or Services, give You any right over the trademarks, logos and/or distinctive signs included therein, and protected under law.
All intellectual and industrial property rights are reserved. In particular, it is prohibited to change, copy, reuse, exploit, reproduce, publicly communicate, make second or subsequent publications, upload files, send by mail, transmit, use, handle or distribute in any way all or part of the content included in this Website for public or commercial purposes without the express authorisation in writing of DINOSOL or, where applicable, the relevant rights holder(s).
5. LICENCE OVER COMMUNICATIONS
If You send information of any kind to DINOSOL via the Website, using the channels provided for this purpose on the Website itself, You represent, warrant and agree that You are entitled to do so freely, and that such information does not infringe any intellectual property rights, trademark, patent, trade secret, or any other third party right, and that such information is not confidential or harmful to third parties.
You acknowledge responsibility and indemnify DINOSOL for any communication provided personally or on Your behalf, agreeing such responsibility without any restriction on its accuracy, legality, originality and ownership.
6. RULES REGARDING USE OF THE WEBSITE
Access to or use of the Website for illegal or unauthorised purposes, with or without a financial purpose, is not permitted and any consequences shall therefore be the User's sole liability. In particular, the following is a non-exhaustive list of things that are prohibited:
- Using the Website:
- in any way that causes damage, interruptions, inefficiencies or defects in its operation or on third-party devices;
- to send, instal or publish any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, malicious code or other harmful programs or files;
- to send material for advertising or promotional purposes, including spam, chain letters or similar;
- in any way that constitutes an infringement of DINOSOL's or any third party's rights;
- illegally, against good faith, morality and/or public order;
- do anything that causes a disproportionate or unnecessary overloading of the Website infrastructure or DINOSOL's systems or networks, as well as systems and networks connected to the Website itself;
- modify, copy, reproduce, publicly communicate, transform or distribute, by any means and in any form, all or part of the contents included on the Website for public or commercial purposes without the prior express written permission of DINOSOL or, where appropriate, the holder of the corresponding rights;
- suppress or manipulate statements of copyright or other credits that identify the holders of rights over the Website contents as well as technical protection devices, digital fingerprints or any protection mechanism or information incorporated therein.
- extract any information from the Website using a programming technique; and
- Send any content through the Website that in any way:
- is contrary to, undermines or infringes the fundamental rights and public freedoms recognised under the Constitution, international treaties and other applicable legislation;
- induces, incites or promotes (i) actions that are criminal, denigratory, defamatory, violent or, in general, contrary to law, morals, generally accepted good customs or public order or (ii) induces, incites or promotes discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition;
- incorporates, makes available or allows access to products, elements, messages and/or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, are contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order;
- is contrary to the honour, personal and family privacy or self-image of persons; or
- constitutes any type of non-allowed advertising.
Failure to comply with any of the above obligations by You may lead to DINOSOL adopting appropriate measures provided for under law and in the exercise of their rights or obligations, as well as filing for corresponding claims against You for damages.
7. RESPONSIBILITIES AND WARRANTIES
DINOSOL does not guarantee the veracity of any third-party content that appears on this website; nor is it responsible for the consequences of any errors that arise.
As a User, you are solely responsible for any infraction you commit and for any damage caused to third parties due to the improper or illegitimate use of the Website.
Consequently, DINOSOL does not guarantee and is not responsible for: (i) the continuity of the content of the Website; (ii) the absence of errors in such content or products; (iii) any damages caused, to itself or a third party, any person who violates the conditions, rules and instructions that DINOSOL establishes on the Website or through violation of its security systems.
This notwithstanding, DINOSOL declares that it has taken all necessary measures, within its capabilities and the state of technology, to ensure the operation of the Website and prevent the existence and transmission of viruses and other harmful components to Users. If You become aware of the existence of any content that is illicit, illegal, contrary to law or which could constitute an infringement of intellectual property rights and/or industrial, please notify DINOSOL immediately so that it can proceed to adopt the appropriate measures.
The links do not necessarily mean there is a relationship between DINOSOL and the individuals and organisations who own the websites to which they give access, or that DINOSOL recommends, promotes or identifies with the statements, contents or services provided through them. DINOSOL reserves the right to unilaterally remove any links on its website at any time.
DINOSOL is not responsible for any cookies that may be installed on your computer hard drive by third parties.
8.1. LINKS TO OTHER WEB PAGES ON THE WEBSITE
Where the Website provides links to other websites through different buttons, links, banners, etc, DINOSOL hereby informs you that these are directly managed by third parties, and that it is unable to control or approve all information, content, products or services provided on other websites to which links are established from the Website. Consequently, DINOSOL assumes no responsibility for any aspect related to any of these platforms or websites - such as, for example, its operation, access, data, information, files, quality and reliability of its products and services, its own links and/or in general any of its contents.
In this regard, if You become aware that activities carried out through these third party websites are illegal or contravene morality and/or public order, please immediately inform DINOSOL so that we can proceed to disable the link in question.
These links do not under any circumstances imply that there is any relationship, partnership or dependence between DINOSOL and the company behind the external application or website.
8.2. LINKS TO OTHER DINOSOL PLATFORMS AND SOCIAL NETWORKS ON THE WEBSITE
DINOSOL may use various tools and applications to make available to you means of linking that allow You to access channels and pages on the Website that DINOSOL maintains on different platforms and social networks owned and/or managed by third parties. These links are included on the Website for the sole purpose of facilitating Users' access to these channels on the different platforms and social networks.
Setting up these links does not imply any relationship between DINOSOL and the owner, manufacturer or distributor of the linked platform. Nor does it imply DINOSOL's acceptance or approval of its contents and/or services; it is the owner, manufacturer or distributor who is solely responsible for these.
As DINOSOL has no control over the content hosted on such channels, social networks and/or platforms, You acknowledge and agree that DINOSOL assumes no responsibility for the content or services that can be accessed through them, or any content, products, services, advertising, or any other material available on such channels, social networks and/or platforms. For this reason, You should exercise extreme caution in evaluating and using the information, contents and services on the channels, social networks and/or linked platforms, and any information about Your or third parties that You wish to share on those channels, networks and platforms.
8.3. LINKS TO THE WEBSITE ON OTHER WEBSITES
DINOSOL does not authorise the setting up of a link on the Website from any websites that contain illegal, degrading or obscene materials or that generally contravenes the law, morality or public order, or generally accepted social norms.
Links to the Website may nevertheless be established on other websites, provided that they comply with the following terms and conditions:
1) The link may not reproduce the content of the Website or parts of it in any form;
2) It is not permitted to create a browser on the sections of the Website and the Website may not be modified in any way;
3) It is not permitted to make false, inaccurate or incorrect statements about the Website and/or in particular to state or imply that DINOSOL has authorised the link or that it has overseen or has responsibility in any way for the contents or services offered or made available on the website on which the link is established; and
4) The website on which the link to the Website is made shall not contain information or content that is illicit, contrary to morality and against generally accepted good customs and public order, nor shall it contain content contrary to any third-party rights, including intellectual and industrial property rights and/or the right to honour, personal or family privacy or personal reputation or any other right, or content contrary to the regulations governing the protection of personal data.
DINOSOL has no power or human or technical means to know, control or approve all information, content, products or services provided by other websites that have links to the Website. DINOSOL assumes no responsibility for any aspect related to a website that such link establishes with the Website - specifically, by way of illustration in regard to their operation, access, data, information, files, quality and reliability of its products and services, its own links and/or in general any of its contents.
9. USER SUPPORT
As the organisation responsible for the Website, DINOSOL offers a user support service under which due attention will be given to all your queries, complaints and suggestions regarding the service offered through the Website. The user support service can be accessed through the following email address: email@example.com
DINOSOL will make best efforts to respond to complaints or enquiries as quickly as possible.
10. DATA PROTECTION
The headings of the various clauses are for information purposes only, and shall not affect, qualify or expand the interpretation of this Legal Notice.
DINOSOL reserves the right to change this Legal Notice, at any time and at its sole discretion. If You access and use the Website after any modifications or changes to this Legal Notice come into effect, it implies Your full and unreserved acceptance of them. The validity of this Legal Notice aligns therefore with the period of time they are displayed, until such time as they are totally or partially changed, at which time the modified Legal Notice will come into effect.
DINOSOL may at any time and without notice terminate, suspend or discontinue access to the contents of the Website, without Users having the option of claiming any compensation. After such termination, the prohibitions regarding use of the contents, as set out in this Legal Notice, shall remain in force.
If any clause included in the Legal Notice is declared fully or partially null or ineffective, this shall only affect the provision or part thereof that is null or ineffective, and the Legal Notice shall subsist in all other respects, with such provision being viewed as totally or partially excluded.
DINOSOL hereby notifies You that it may inform and cooperate in a timely manner with the relevant police and judicial authorities if it detects any violation of current legislation or if it suspects that any crime is being committed.
If DINOSOL fails to exercise or enforce any right or provision contained in this Legal Notice, this shall not constitute a waiver thereof, unless acknowledged and agreed in writing by DINOSOL.
The relationship established between DINOSOL and You the User shall be governed by current regulations under applicable legislation and jurisdiction. However, where regulations provide for the option of the parties to submit to a jurisdiction, DINOSOL and the User shall expressly waive any other potential jurisdiction and submit any disputes and/or litigation to be heard by the competent Courts and Tribunals under applicable consumer and user regulations, and any other dispute or litigation to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
Last updated: April 2022