2. What is personal data?
Personal data is information about an identifiable individual, as defined by the current legal regulations. This does not include added data that does not allow you to be identified, nor commercial contact information such as your name, title, address and work telephone number.
3. Collection of personal data
We will only collect the personal information you wish to provide. When possible, we will allow you to select how this information will be used (for example, allowing you to choose whether to receive special promotional offers or not). We may request your personal information if you contact us in order to ask any questions, you register on the website or fill in a survey or other type of form including personal data. Also, if you ask us to provide you with information, participate in a competition, send information to public areas of the website or benefit from a promotion. You can choose to receive our communications or not, except for communications as required by law or that administer any transaction requested by you, at any time that we request information from you. By registering, you agree to receive information at the email address provided.
We may use information from the cookies for the following purposes:
1. Traffic control
- the IP address from which you are accessing the site
- the the type of browser and operating system used to access the site
- the date and time of access to the site
- the pages visited
- the Internet address of the website from which you accessed our website
2. To recognise frequent visitors for statistical/analytical purposes.
3. Anonymous tracking of interaction with online advertising, for example, to control the number of times a banner appears and how many times it is clicked on. We can connect the data collected through the cookies with other identifiable personal data provided to us.
Said purposes are:
- To adapt or personalise your experience of the website.
- For commercial purposes, such as credit card sales.
- To control your use of our website(s), in such a way that our communications are as relevant as possible; for example, by sending emails with communications relevant to the parts of the website that you visit the most or by informing you of features of the website that you have not yet accessed.
- We may collect and inform third parties (such as advertisers) of global statistics related to our users in numerical terms, traffic patterns and information related to the website.
5. Use of the personal data
The personal data that you voluntarily provide through the forms used on this website in Spanish will be incorporated and processed in an automated file, the purpose of which will be the sending of information about promotions, competitions, raffles, advertising campaigns or similar that are organised in relation to any of our brands, as well as the performance of marketing activities, surveys or similar that allow us to carry out consumer research in relation to any of the brands managed by Dinosol Supermercados S.L.
The personal data that you provide us will be processed in accordance with the requirements established by Organic Law 15/1999 on Personal Data, and will be incorporated to an automated file owned by DINOSOL SUPERMERCADOS S.L. registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, with the possibility of exercising your rights to access, oppose, modify and cancel the same through this service or through written communication addressed to the personal responsible for the file called website clients, located at Carretera del Rincón s/n Edificio anexo al CC Las Arenas, 4ª Planta CP 35010, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria Las Palmas.
Also, through the voluntary completion of any form present on this website in Spanish, you authorise Dinosol Supermercados to communicate your personal data contained in the automated file to parent companies, associated companies, subsidiaries and branches, whether national or not. We recognise the possibility of exercising your rights to access, oppose, rectify and cancel this information. For this, you may contact our company at the telephone number 900 230 230, at the address Carretera del Rincón s/n Edificio anexo al CC Las Arenas, 4ª Planta CP 35010, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria Las Palmas or through the email address a email@example.com.
We care about security and take measures to preserve your personal data in a secure manner. We have implemented physical, electronic and administrative procedures to safeguard the data that we collect. We cannot control the privacy of email communications while they are in transit. We recommend that you not include confidential, commercial or sensitive information in emails. In the unlikely event that we believe that the security of your personal data in our possession and under our control may have been exposed to any risk, we may notify you of that fact. If appropriate, we would endeavour to do this as quickly as possible, taking into account the circumstances and, if we have your e-mail address, communicating with you via email.
7. Instructions for unsubscribing
If you wish to unsubscribe from the communications from a specific brand or from all communications related to Dinosol brands, or if you have any doubts about privacy, concerns or complaints, you can contact us through the telephone number 900 230 230 or through the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.